Creator

Preview

image preview

Description

This was a large frame, three story structure that was built by Dr. James McBride in the late 19th century. It could accommodate 16 patients. It appears to have been demolished in 1930.

Contributor

Jon Van Beckum, Archivist

Date

1884-1930

Type

Photograph

File Format

.jpg

Source

Aurora Psychiatric Hospital Archives

Rights

Please credit Aurora Health Care as the source of this material.

Keywords

Main Building

Share

COinS