Creator

Preview

image preview

Description

The Director's House had a formal garden, to the east of the house from its construction (post 1919) until the 1980's(?). It is unknown why and when the gardens were discontinued.

Contributor

Jon Van Beckum, Archivist

Date

1919-1980's

Type

Photograph

File Format

.jpg

Source

Aurora Psychiatric Hospital Archives

Rights

Please credit Aurora Health Care as the source of this material.

Keywords

Formal Gardens, Director's House, Milwaukee Sanitarium

Share

COinS