Aurora Medical Center Washington County began as an 8-bed infirmary in 1916 in Hartford, Wisconsin. A larger site was opened as Hartford General Hospital in 1920. The hospital became part of Aurora Health Care in 1993. Over the decades it has also been called St Joseph’s Hospital, Hartford Memorial Hospital, and Aurora Medical Center Hartford.

Follow

Browse the Aurora Medical Center - Washington County (Hartford) Collections:

AMCWC Books, Document, and Pamphlets

AMCWC Images