Creator

Preview

image preview

Description

Picture from the 1950's showing the staff(?) dining facilities at the Milwaukee Sanitarium. The dining area was located in Colonial Hall (now called the Lorton Professional Building).

Contributor

Jon Van Beckum

Date

1950's

Type

Photograph

File Format

jpeg

Source

Aurora Psychiatric Hospital Archives

Rights

Please credit Aurora Health Care as the source of this material.

Keywords

Dining area, Colonial Hall, Lorton Professional Building, Milwaukee Sanitarium

Share

COinS