This building was constructed in 1905 by Dr. Richard Dewey. It had nine patient rooms and a nursing station. Some rooms had private baths while others had en-site baths. The West House was demolished in the 1980’s when the new hospital was built.
Jon Van Beckum, Archivist
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital Archives
Please credit Aurora Health Care as the source of this material.