Download Full Text (27.7 MB)
Aurora St. Luke's South Shore
An article describing the history of Aurora St. Luke's South Shore Hospital. The hospital originally opened as Trinity Memorial Hospital in 1958 and served the communities of South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, and Cudahy. In 1995, Trinity Memorial became St. Luke's South Shore. The article describes people and events important to the hospital's history and reputation.
Please credit Aurora Health Care as the source of this material.